axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Giorgio Zoppi <giorgio.zo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discussion - Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2016 09:28:20 GMT
Dear Rafael,
In order to work on it. we need a stable core team and commitment (yeah, my
fault). It is what has missed this year. A single effort is not enough. The
lack of unit test (cmock can be used) makes bugfixing expensive and then
there are as well some part of design to review.
It is a pity but if it is not a stable group of at least 4 people it doesnt
make sense. We can organize it in biweekly sprint and do an online  review
on wed.
 We might divide it area of interest the code. util, axiom,etc. and each
person can take the ownership of it area, correct the bugs, etc.
Otherwise we will find again next year with nothing to report to the board.
Best Regards,
Giorgio

--
Quiero ser el rayo de sol que cada día te despierta
para hacerte respirar y vivir en me.