axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Giorgio Zoppi <giorgio.zo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discussion - Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 12:14:42 GMT
Define roles and resposnabiliites.
Deepal - Project Lead and supervisor.
Rafel - Integrator and Developer. His resposability will be to integrate
all the patch after every peer review and contribuite to the development.
Giorgio - Planner and Developer. His resposability will be to define the
plan to the release and contribuite to the development.
Sendil - Developer. His resposability will be to develop and help the
others.
Are u ok with those roles?

> Will anybody from official project members help us?
>
> Is possible that I, Giorgio and Sendil get commit privilege? I think, with
> commit privileges we can do things faster.
>
> Em qua, 27 de abr de 2016 00:41, Deepal jayasinghe <deepalk@gmail.com>
> escreveu:
>
>> For Axis/C we need to find someone to apply the patch or you can create
>> few JIRAs (or attach patches), and then I will get you the commit access.
>>

>> Deepal
>>
>> Hi Deepal,
>>
>> How will we work about check-in and commit?
>> Will you apply all commits? Or will you give commit privilege to us?
>>
>> Hi Giorgio,
>>
>> Lets use Jira to start Sprint?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Rafael
>>
>> Em ter, 26 de abr de 2016 09:50, Giorgio Zoppi <giorgio.zoppi@gmail.com>
>> escreveu:
>>
>>> Ok,
>>> I am in . I am in as project planner and bugfix developer.
>>> BR,
>>> Giorgio.

(I can help with

<

sprints and set a

<

contribute on any area

release:
to use Http
stream)
the end of Soap body (in
end of buffer)
possible run
count the crlf at the
Apache Axis Java,
100% of compatibility
tool

of itens, any big

Zoppi <

plan towards a new release
work todo
<

framework, because it is
that we have.

with Axis2/C and I did
in a specific branch of a company.
in Official Apache repo.

task force for a new release.

Deepal jayasinghe <

enough progress, can we send

the momentum going. I will
plan. Once we have more activities going on,
people joining the team.

August 1, 2015.

<giorgio.zoppi@gmail.com>