axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Rafael Bronzeri <rafael.bronz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discussion - Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic
Date Sun, 24 Apr 2016 23:18:00 GMT
Hi Giorgio,

You can count on me.
Lets do the priorization on Jira. I can contribute on any area of interest,
just choose.

We cannot let the Axis2/C die!

I suggest the following items for next release:
 - Support HttpKeep alive in Axis HttpServer
- Change Http reader and soap reader to use Http Content-length correctly
(when not chunked stream)
- improve Soap parser to get erros at the end of Soap body (in case of the
client send a junk at the end of buffer)
 - Change Win32 directory API to make possible run SimpleHttpServer in
Windows 2012 Server
- Fix 200 http return in HttpServer to count the crlf at the end, in
content-length
- Test Axis2/C server and client using Apache Axis Java, Apache CXF Java,
.NET WCF 4.x to get 100% of compatibility
- Improve code generation tool
- Support multipart soap in code generation tool

I would be happy contributing with any of itens, any big fixing or
improvement.

Best regards

Rafael