axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Rafael Bronzeri <rafael.bronz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discussion - Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 16:28:08 GMT
Hello all,

I think the Axis2/C is a great framework, because it is faster SOAP
solution opensource that we have.

In 2015/2016, I have been working with Axis2/C and I did some improvements
and corrections in a specific branch of a company.
I can help to do these improvements in Official Apache repo.

We could organize a community task force for a new release.

Best Regards,

Rafael