axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Rafael Bronzeri <rafael.bronz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discussion - Moving Axis2/C and Axis1 to Attic
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 11:39:39 GMT
Will anybody from official project members help us?

Is possible that I, Giorgio and Sendil get commit privilege? I think, with
commit privileges we can do things faster.

Em qua, 27 de abr de 2016 00:41, Deepal jayasinghe <deepalk@gmail.com>
escreveu:

> For Axis/C we need to find someone to apply the patch or you can create
> few JIRAs (or attach patches), and then I will get you the commit access.
>

> Deepal
>
> Hi Deepal,
>
> How will we work about check-in and commit?
> Will you apply all commits? Or will you give commit privilege to us?
>
> Hi Giorgio,
>
> Lets use Jira to start Sprint?
>
> Thanks
>
> Rafael
>
> Em ter, 26 de abr de 2016 09:50, Giorgio Zoppi <giorgio.zoppi@gmail.com>
> escreveu:
>
>> Ok,
>> I am in . I am in as project planner and bugfix developer.
>> BR,
>> Giorgio.

>>> Hi Deepal,
>>>
>>> I'm very glad with that.
>>> How do we start?
>>>
>>> Rafael

sprint in Jira.

Http Content-length
end of Soap body (in
of buffer)
run
the crlf at the
Axis Java, Apache
tool

itens, any big fixing

Zoppi <

towards a new release
todo
<

because it is
we have.

with Axis2/C and I did some
specific branch of a company.
in Official Apache repo.

force for a new release.

Deepal jayasinghe <

enough progress, can we send

momentum going. I will report
Once we have more activities going on, I am
joining the team.

August 1, 2015.

<giorgio.zoppi@gmail.com>