Hi Deepal,

I'm very glad with that.
How do we start?

Rafael

Em seg, 25 de abr de 2016 23:26, Deepal jayasinghe <deepalk@gmail.com> escreveu:
Okay, let's try this as the last attempt then :)

Deepal
Hi Deepal,

Please don't move it to attic. I'm willing to work on new releases. I would be happy to see this project continue further.
I'm not in the developers list yet. I know that I don't have a vote to decide. I can only hope you give us a chance.

Thanks
Sendil