Giorgio,

Do you have commit privilege?
Do you have privilege to do changes in official Axis2/C WebSite?

Rafael

Em seg, 25 de abr de 2016 09:39, Rafael Bronzeri <rafael.bronzeri@gmail.com> escreveu:
That's ok for me.

Em seg, 25 de abr de 2016 09:27, Giorgio Zoppi <giorgio.zoppi@gmail.com> escreveu:
Ok. A release every 4 sprints is ok for you?

Hi Giorgio,

I've registered my task suggestions for the next sprint in Jira.
Only a suggestion, you could do the planning (I can help with punctuation of effort) and you could assign tasks for members.
What you think?

Rafael