Hi Giorgio,

You need to be a committer to be marked as a JIRA dev. So what you can do now is to create JIRAs and start working on, once you get committership we can make your a JIRA dev so you can assign them to you or someone else.

Deepal
Ok,
Deepal in this project i have no authority on JIRA as I had on etch or tuscany. We need to create a backlog in order to plan. In Spain we have this monday free. Let's give to axis2c a last try...could you help on this? My apache.org is giorgio@apache.org. So we can create in Jira a roadmap and a release plan.
Best Regards,
Giorgio

Hi Deepal,

I can contribute with Axis2C, I will send
Individual Contributor License Agreement (ICLA).
Have I send it to secretary@apache.org, right?

Giorgio and Sendil,

Let's continue the project planning?

Rafael