axis-c-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Blough <de...@blough.us>
Subject Axiom test update
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2018 00:16:56 GMT

Just a note to say that I've completed converting the existing
tests for the axiom subproject to use googletest.  Some of the tests
were broken when I started, so part of that work was getting the broken
tests running again, in addition to the conversion.  In a couple of
cases this involved commenting out a couple of function calls until I
can spend the time to figure out why they're failing. (not ideal, I
admit).

Note: I did not improve upon the tests at this time.  Some of them could
stand to be restructured/refactored/improved.  My goal here was to get the
conversion done so we can move forward with adding tests and fixing
bugs.

With all of the axiom tests runnable again, I also went ahead and
collected current coverage metrics for those tests.  They can be seen at

https://home.apache.org/~billblough/axis2c_coverage/axiom/2018-01-07/

Cheers,
Bill