axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "James M Snell" <jasn...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: WSDD-Parser
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:40:05 GMT
Arndt,

Thank you for putting this together!  I'm hoping to have some time to go
over this early next week.  Be advised that we are planning some changes
to WSDD that will affect this code a bit, when I'm done fixing up the new
schema I'll get it committed into the CVS tree and would be happy to walk
you through what has changed.

- James Snell
     Software Engineer, Emerging Technologies, IBM
     jasnell@us.ibm.com (online)
     jsnell@lemoorenet.com (offline)