axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Jellinghaus <r...@unrealities.com>
Subject Re: Session support
Date Fri, 25 May 2001 21:02:55 GMT
Yes, I guess I wasn't explicit: nothing in my proposal requires changing
anything in Axis whatsoever.  This is all at the handler level.  It sounds
like you're pretty much agreeing with my proposal -- I think most of what
you say is pretty much the same stuff I was proposing, albeit in slightly
different terms.  Check?

Anyway, I'll charge ahead :-)
Cheers,
Rob