axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: TCP transport & functional test, w/o refactoring
Date Sat, 19 May 2001 02:16:43 GMT
Rob,
  I don't understand your hesitation about modifying the axis code.
Having each transport create its own call/message/admin classes
is wrong so I don't see why we would integrate the code you sent.
While you're right having this code won't break anything, it does
break the architecture - don't be shy about it - just modify whatever
files you need in order to make things work they way they should.
-Dug

Rob Jellinghaus <robj@unrealities.com> on 05/18/2001 09:55:00 PM