axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Default values for SOAPAction
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:10:12 GMT
I agree - if the URL ends in .jws then I think that should
override any other possible setting of the target
service.  Seems like it has to JWSProcessor,
no one else will know what to do.  Now I can see a
time when within (or after?) the JWSProcessor it
might need to use SOAPAction to narrow down
which exact method to call within the JWS file but
that's a different topic.
-Dug

Rob Jellinghaus <robj@unrealities.com> on 06/20/2001 06:07:37 PM