axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: More ramblings one messages
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2001 01:58:07 GMT
Yuhichi,
There is some MU checking done in Axis right now.
It will check to make sure that all MUs are processed
before the service is invoked.  As noted earlier today
on the mailing list - this isn't completely spec compliant
for good enough for the alpha.
-Dug

"Yuhichi Nakamura" <NAKAMURY@jp.ibm.com> on 08/08/2001 09:52:03 PM