axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Melgar" <dmel...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: COMMITTERS: VOTE: Releasing alpha-1
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2001 17:24:21 GMT
I'm not a committer, but since I held up the release last week, I figure
I'll give my 2 cents.
+1. Works for me.

David Melgar
Web Services Toolkit Development
Emerging Technologies
dmelgar@us.ibm.com

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@macromedia.com> on 08/14/2001 01:16:38 PM

To:   "'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'" <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>
cc:
Subject:  COMMITTERS: VOTE: Releasing alpha-1

The alpha-1 distribution is up on xml.apache.org/dist.

Please grab it, kick the tires, and send your vote as to whether we should
send an official release announcement to the world at large.  If we receive
3 +1s, and more +1s than -1s, said announcement will go out tomorrow
(Wednesday August 15th) at lunchtime (~12PM Eastern).

I'll start with:

+1

Glen Daniels
Macromedia