axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Names
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2001 01:25:43 GMT
Saw it - doesn't seem like much of a user-friendly option to me.
-Dug

ps. thanks - yes I do need it (for the future) and now - I'm going on 2
days w/o *any* sleep.

Sam Ruby/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS on 08/03/2001 09:22:25 PM

To:   axis-dev@xml.apache.org
cc:
Subject:  Re: Names

Doug Davis wrote:
> that's all well and good until you come across two packages that
> both use "Message" and you need to use both in your code.

I think Dug needs to read to the bottom of the note before he replies.
Perhaps he should get some sleep...he's gonna need it!  ;-)

- Sam Ruby

P.S.  Congratulations, Dug!