axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark A. Richman" <m...@markrichman.com>
Subject Systinet solicitation
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2001 14:05:58 GMT
I just received this solicitation from Systinet...I think it's rather rude to be trolling our
mailing list like this:

Mark:

I noticed your email at apache and wanted to introduce Systinet, and make a suggestion.

Systinet is a Web Services company based in Cambridge, MA and founded by Roman Stanek, who
also created NetBeans. We provide a complete infrastructure for creating, deploying, running
and finding web services. You can find out more at www.systinet.com.

We have a product, WASP Server Lite, that is a commercially-free runtime engine with associated
development tools that fully supports SOAP 1.1 and WSDL 1.1. It interoperates with Microsoft
and Apache SOAP, automatically generates client proxy and WSDL code, and supports pluggable
encoding, XML protocols and serialisation. You can find out more at http://www.systinet.com/products/wasp_lite/index.html

It could be a good product to bundle with your book - as I said, it's commercially free. I'd
be happy to discuss this further with you, ot other ways we can help you.

Ian Bruce
Systinet
One Broadway, 14th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02142
USA

T: +1 (617)-475-1545
W: www.systinet.com

and more....

Mark:

Thanks for the reply.

Our product interoperates with Apache, etc., but has some advanced features - full J2EE integration,
ability to use remote references (which is still outside the scope of the SOAP spec), and
advance security (GSS-SPKM, which allows full authentication, authorization and data privacy).

Let me know if we can help.

-- Am I the only one who sees a problem with this????

Thanks,
Mark