axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Radovan Janecek" <jane...@systinet.com>
Subject Re: WASP & Axis
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2001 15:30:16 GMT
> Radovan, Can you send us a few URL's that you think we "should" read about
WASP?

Sure:

We are talking about WASP Lite here:
http://www.systinet.com/products/wasp_lite/index.html
Documentation index is here:
http://www.systinet.com/products/wasp_lite/doc/index.html
Programmers guide that contains architecture overview, open APIs, etc is
here: http://www.systinet.com/products/wasp_lite/doc/programmers_guide.html
For first look, I especially recommend chapters 3 and 4. Appendices A, B, C
can also help.
You can also download it, install it in one step, and look at the demos
directory. One demo per each major feature.

> > That was the initial position.  Based on the feedback from the PMC and
others on the general
> > list, a separate project is not a viable possibility at
> > this time.  Generally, everybody wants to see us try harder to work
together.

> Yes. There's enough flak already about 2 SOAP stacks...

The problem is, how much time it will take to deliver anything reasonable.
How many users will be angry with API changes, etc.

Radovan