axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Davanum Srinivas <d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: WASP & Axis
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2001 16:32:41 GMT
Radovan,

We *cannot* make a decision on Axis 3 Right now, as we don't have sufficient information...If
you
guys join in, Am 100% positive that you will have a say in how things go on and what we decide
do.

If we get to know "WASP brings cool things"...yes of course personally, i'd jump at it :)

I think we should move ahead with WASP C++ under xml-axis/C and WASP Lite under
xml-axis/java/proposal/WASP. Once you guys get in and we take a look at your code, we can
check
everyone's deadlines and decide how to proceed next.

Thanks,
dims

=====