axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject --package switch for Wsdl2java
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 23:28:06 GMT

Just a heads up.  I am going to add back the --package switch to the
Wsdl2java emitter sometime tomorrow.  I have missed this functionality
(particularly for testing) since it was removed.  It will be an error to use
it with --NStoPkg, the namespace to package mapping switch, to prevent
confusion.

The switch will skip any namespace -> package mappings and place all of the
emitted Java files in the specified package.  You can get in to trouble if
you have name conflicts in multiple namespaces, but I expect the majority of
WSDL files out there don't have this issue.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development