axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: WSDD schema update
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2001 23:30:08 GMT

James:

Will try to write these up tomorrow.  Sorry 'bout the delay.  Some quickie
notes to get you started:

<provider> is no longer an element, but an attribute on <service>.  We need
a way to register new provider types.

there's a <beanMapping> tag, which only requires qname="" and
languageSpecificType="" attributes

... there's more, but I don't have it on the top of my head at the moment.

Code structure has changed a lot - but that shouldn't affect the schema
stuff

--Glen