axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Sedukhin, Igor" <Igor.Seduk...@ca.com>
Subject A fix for Admin.registerService
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2001 22:16:54 GMT
Since I updated Axis to the head revision (I used alhpa2 before), all my services were deployed
with provider="java:MSG", even though I have my own provider which service DD pivot was pointing
to. It turned out to be a bug in Admin.registerService.

Here is the CVS diff for the fix. Anybody care to commit?

RCS file: /home/cvspublic/xml-axis/java/src/org/apache/axis/utils/Admin.java,v
retrieving revision 1.89
diff -r1.89 Admin.java
639c639
<             } else if (pivotClass != MsgProvider.class) {
---

-- Igor Sedukhin .. (Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com)