axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Jordahl <tjord...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: ?WSDL now uses the new Java2WSDL emitter code
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:12:02 GMT

+1

--
Tom Jordahl

-----Original Message-----
From: Glen Daniels [mailto:gdaniels@macromedia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 11:08 AM
To: 'axis-dev@xml.apache.org'
Subject: RE: ?WSDL now uses the new Java2WSDL emitter code

Why not just stick with ?wsdl and let users do the split themselves if they
want to?  Alternately, if people are really psyched about this, build a
command-line tool which can take a WSDL document and split it in various
interesting ways.

I can pretty much see the utility of ?wsdlIface, so that other WSDL docs can
import that, but that's as far as I think I'd want to go with this.

--Glen