axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Glyn Normington" <glyn_norming...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: functional-tests connection failure
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2001 15:53:09 GMT
I still get connection timing out although I can access the .wsdl files via
a web browser on the same machine. I even tried specifying ant
-Dhttp.proxyHost=... -Dhttp.proxyPort=... with no improvement.

Does anyone have any ideas why I might be getting this failure?

Also Rich Scheuerle wrote:

>It would be nice if all tests that depend on a non local resource would
>preceed the test with an <available ..> ant task ....

Absolutely, but I think it would be necessary to extend the current
behaviour of <available> to cope with availability of files identified by
URL, so it's not a 5 minute job to implement.

Glyn