axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: array test
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2001 17:45:36 GMT
LOL!
Yes, my first testcase (with the typos) didn't really show the bug
I'm interested in.  There might be other bugs, but the one I wanted
to focus on was the one where it didn't find an xsi type, so it
then went to the Call object (ie. wsdl) and tried to use an unknown
type there.  I believe the latest version of the testcase shows this.
-Dug

Sam Ruby/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS on 12/04/2001 12:11:40 PM