axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Test organization
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2001 21:17:44 GMT
One question.  What's your definition of "wsdl-related tests"?  I assume
"all tests that generate bindings from WSDL".  It may be a semantic nit,
but we may have tests that start with WSDL for convenience, but are really
testing something in the runtime.  By your description, these also belong
in test/wsdl/...  They just may not be listed in Wsdl2javaTestCase.xml.
(Rich, is your 'round-trip' test in Wsdl2javaTestCase.xml?)

I'm +1 with this, by the way.  I just wanted to make sure you mean ALL
tests that start with WSDL.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Berin Loritsch <bloritsch@apache.org> on 12/10/2001 02:26:00 PM