axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "R J Scheuerle Jr" <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Repackaging emitter code (final proposal)
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:14:32 GMT
Here is the latest (final) proposal:

Package:  org.apache.axis.wsdl
   - WSDL2Java and Java2WSDL command line classes
   - any common classes.

Package: org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava
  - classes unique to WSDL2Java

Package: org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava
  - classes unique to Java2WSDL

If we can have some agreement, Russell and I can make the changes on
Tuesday.

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

                    "Sanjiva

                    Weerawarana"         To:     <axis-dev@xml.apache.org>

                    <sanjiva@watso       cc:

                    n.ibm.com>           Subject:     Re: Repackaging emitter code

                    12/07/2001

                    09:33 PM

                    Please respond

                    to axis-dev

> The point has been
> made previous that it should be WSDL2Java and Java2WSDL.

+1

Sanjiva.