axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "R J Scheuerle Jr" <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Added Java2Wsdl Ant Task and Testcase
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2001 00:06:11 GMT
I just added a Java2Wsdl Ant Task.  Try it out!

I also changed the existing SequenceTest to do a 'roundtrip':
    1) Wsdl2Java is run on the original wsdl file to produce java files.
    2) The java files are compiled.
    3) Java2Wsdl is run to produce a new wsdl file.
    4) Wsdl2Java is run against the new wsdl file.
    5) The java files are compiled
    6) The test is run.

Of course 'round-tripping' is not possible in all cases.  This is just the
initial step to weed out the bugs.
More tests will be added later (still need to support Holder classes in
Java2Wsdl).

<Sorry if I broke anyone late this afternoon.>

Enjoy!

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)