axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Object serializer
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2001 18:55:40 GMT
Turns out the array serializer uses it - don't completely understand
how/why it does what it does, so I decided to go a different route and just
not have the type mapping registry check java.lang.Object - which means a
better error message is produced.
Sam - any chance of getting this couple-of-liner put into A3?
-Dug

Russell Butek/Austin/IBM@IBMUS on 12/12/2001 01:42:15 PM