axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Sanjiva Weerawarana" <sanj...@watson.ibm.com>
Subject c++ client lib for axis from Sri Lanka
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 12:53:14 GMT
Hi Guys,

I have been working with a few volunteers from Sri Lanka to build
a C++ SOAP client lib with the intention of donating it to Axis.
There is now a reasonable amount of code and its working sufficiently
to get it to a wider audience to improve / absorb / adopt / etc..

Given my background in Apache SOAP I have probably over-influenced
it in that direction instead of Axis' ;-). I think over time it'll be
nice for both libs to have the same architecture, but to me the critical
thing right now is a working C++ client library for Axis.

So, I'd like to commit the code on behalf of the authors (Lilantha
Dharshana <Lilantha@eRunway.com>, Chamindra de Silva <Chamindra@eRunway.com>
and Satheesh Thurairajah <Satheesh@eRunway.com>). I didn't write any
of the code (even though I intended) .. so I'll only continue in an
advisory capacity. However, they intend to work on this code into the
future of course.

Can we please take +1/-1/+0/-0 vote and decide what to do?

Thanks,

Sanjiva.
p.s.: In case you're wondering, yes I am from Sri Lanka and I now
live in Sri Lanka (and telecommute .. kinda a long way).