axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Narve Sætre <na...@machina.no>
Subject Wsdd, class specification, proxy classes...
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:43:19 GMT

Folks,

my company is currently implementing a couple of applications on top of
Axis (moving from an internal semi-soap framework), and so far
everything moves smoothly, even with daily updates
from cvs. :) Great work!

One thing we've a (non-pressing) need for, however, is the ability to
specify a factory class as a parameter to a WSDD service specifier, in
addition to the current className parameter (which is newInstance()'ed).
This would allow, for instance, use of jdk1.3 Proxy objects as
implementing classes. As far as we can see, no such functionality is
currently included or planned, so we're considering implementing this
ourselves. Does anyone here know of efforts
do do something similar?

--
Narve Saetre // Machina Networks // http://machina.no