axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: Generated stubs are not thread safe
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2002 20:10:56 GMT

+1.  A new Call object per invocation seems like the way to go here.  This might mean adding
the ability to set options on the Service so that multiple invocations can easily utilize
the same security settings, etc.

This pushes any synchronization issues down into the engine, which might actually support
multi-threading at some point.  Forcing synchronized stubs means you'll have to rebuild them
if we ever make them thread-safe later.

--Glen