axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <a...@manes.net>
Subject RE: Philosophical question about WSDL and web service frameworks
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2002 08:44:18 GMT
James,

I took a look at the xCBL order.xsd schema. One problem that I see is that
it includes the <xsd:choice> element. Hence Systinet WASP doesn't support
this schema. Although Systinet WASP support almost all of XML Schema, we
haven't figured out how to map a <choice> element to a Java object. Perhaps
someone has some ideas on how this can be done?

Regards,
Anne Thomas Manes
CTO, Systinet