axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@s-und-n.de>
Subject Client side generation
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 16:50:30 GMT
Hi,

we are currently looking into ways of integrating Axis into our Cocoon based
solution and in particular how we can get Axis to generate the necessary
client-side components for us. At the moment the process is as follows: We
use Wsdl2java out of Axis to generate the stubs etc. and then write a
transformer (the cocoon component) that then uses the stub. This works
well - but we feel it would be way neat if we could somehow combine these
steps.

So in the end it would be great if there was some way of being able to
extend Wsdl2java and/or Axis so that we can influence the actual classes it
emits (or hook into their generation). The end result being a one step
process to generate Cocoon components from WSDL using Axis.

Hope you see what I am getting at. Any suggestions?

Regards

Matthew Langham

Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  mlangham@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de