axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Doug Davis" <...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/test/wsdl/types ComprehensiveTypes.wsdl VerifyTestCase.java
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:59:33 GMT
I've seen changes like this go in before that seemed to cause a period
of great instability in the code - even though the tests passed.  I'm just
trying to avoid having large changes go in that don't seem to have the
the advertised benefit but could make us unstable for a while - and then
of course make us go through it again when the "real" change is finally
put in.  Since they've chosen to have a separate branch (which probably
should not have happened in the first place) then I would prefer to only
go through the pain once instead of twice.
-Dug

Sam Ruby/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS on 01/28/2002 07:42:56 AM