axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Duftler" <duft...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: WSDL4J bug
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2002 18:58:59 GMT

Hi Russell,

Just wanted to let you know that I got your email. I'll take a look at
these bugs shortly and let you know what I find.

Thanks,
-Matt

                      Russell Butek

                                               To:       Matthew Duftler/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

                      01/22/2002 03:06         cc:       axis-dev@xml.apache.org

                      PM                       From:     Russell Butek/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

                                               Subject:  WSDL4J bug

Matt, I think I sent you this first bug before, but I have another
variation, now...

1.  When the stanzas are in reverse order -
<binding...><portType...><message...> -  a call to portType.getOperations
().iterator() will return an iterator which returns all operations twice.
This wsdl and test program show the problem:  , .

2.  A similar problem is a WSDL with stanzas in the normal order, but with
overloaded operations; in other words, a portType and binding with two
operations called "method" but with different input/output messages.  A
call to binding.getBindingOperations() returns the two BindingOperations.
But a call to portType.getOperations() returns one of the operations twice
and I never see the other one.  Here's a wsdl and test for this variation:
, .

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

#### duplicate.wsdl has been removed from this note on January 25 2002 by
Matthew Duftler
#### Test.java has been removed from this note on January 25 2002 by
Matthew Duftler
#### overload.wsdl has been removed from this note on January 25 2002 by
Matthew Duftler
#### ATTCQOWM has been removed from this note on January 25 2002 by Matthew
Duftler