axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "R J Scheuerle Jr" <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject More Interop Stuff (Including some stub questions for Russell/Tom)
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 17:07:10 GMT
1)  I noticed that the nightly interop run continued to fail often on
string arrays.
The run indicates that string arrays are still multi-ref'd....even though I
changed this yesterday.
Sam, was the latest build used for the test?  I just ran the test in my
sandbox without problems.

2) I noticed that CapeConnect (and others I assume) is returning a type of
http://soapinterop.org/xsd:ArrayOfSOAPStruct,
which is a legal type defined in the wsdl.  The problem is that the
samples.echo.TestClient does not register
this type mapping...so we get a fault.   So I am going to add this
registration to TestClient.
This presents an interesting question.  Shouldn't the deploy.wsdd and stubs
be registering the defined array
types?

Comments?

Rich Scheuerle