axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: WSDD & WSDL
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2002 14:13:06 GMT
1.  WSDD and WSDL are NOT the same.  WSDD is used by the server-side to
deploy a service.  WSDL is used by the client-side to access the service.

2.  My guess is that Java2WSDL was used improperly.  You must at least
provide a -l"<location>" option.  See the user's guide.  (Rich, is there a
way to make Java2WSDL recognize when it has insufficient data?)

3.  I'm not sure I understand what you mean.  To deploy you call "java
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient deploy.wsdd".  What's missing?

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

kevin yong <try_1d@yahoo.ca> on 01/13/2002 11:47:15 AM