axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Generated stubs are not thread safe
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2002 13:52:23 GMT
If your client is multithreaded, then it's possible that you've hit a
multithreading problem.  Do the calls work if you're single threaded?  A
workaround until the stubs are thread-safe is to synchronize every remote
method call.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

"Per Salmi" <per.salmi@syzito.com> on 01/09/2002 07:08:26 AM