axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Re: WSDD & WSDL
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2002 15:23:00 GMT
Yes, from WSDL you can generate the plumbing for both client and server.
But that plumbing is useless unless you can deploy the service which
depends on it.  This deploy step is implementation dependent.  JAX-RPC does
not specify this step.

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

<jaywalters@rcn.com> on 01/14/2002 08:39:47 AM