axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Glyn Normington" <glyn_norming...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject RE: Architecture guide : comments
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:52:33 GMT

Eoin,

Thanks for fixing those problems. I've updated the architecture guide to
show the aggregation of Handlers into Chains and SimpleTargetedChains. I
have avoided showing cardinalities as this will start to get into
implementation details because SimpleTargetedChain uses its own internal
Handler. I hope you find this an acceptable compromise. I've also split the
class diagram into two to separate out the TargetedChain description from
the basic Handler/Chain description.

The updates will be visible on the Apache web site tomorrow.

Glyn