axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "R J Scheuerle Jr" <sc...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - Axis
Date Mon, 27 May 2002 15:53:21 GMT
I'll look into this right now.  Thanks!

Rich Scheuerle
XML & Web Services Development
512-838-5115  (IBM TL 678-5115)

                      Christian Geuer-Pollmann

                      <maillist@nue.et-inf.uni-siege        To:       axis-dev@xml.apache.org

                      n.de>                                 cc:       dims@apache.org,
glyn@apache.org
                      Sent by: Christian                    Subject:  Re: [GUMP] Build Failure
- Axis
                      Geuer-Pollmann

                      <geuer-pollmann@nue.et-inf.uni

                      -siegen.de>

                      05/27/2002 09:02 AM

                      Please respond to axis-dev

Can an axis committer please change in

xml-axis/java/samples/security/SignedSOAPEnvelope.java

canonicalMessage = c14n.canonicalizeDocument(doc);
                                    ^^^^^^^^

canonicalMessage = c14n.canonicalizeSubtree(doc);
                                    ^^^^^^^

I removed the deprecated canonicalizeDocument method without notifying
axis-dev, sorry.

Thanks,
Christian (geuerp@apache.org)