axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Russell Butek" <bu...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: TestElement.java?
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 12:26:40 GMT
That's my fault.  I meant to ask you about it, Sam, but other things just
interrupted me.

There was a sample file named testElement.java.  Since that's not a
conventional Java class name I tried changing it to TestElement.java
without success.  So I changed it to TestElem.java.

You know how to delete this file from CVS, don't you?

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS on 05/02/2002 05:29:47 PM