axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Vaidya, Raghavendra (CORP, GEITC)" <Raghavendra.Vai...@geind.ge.com>
Subject Axis and JAX-M
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 10:52:43 GMT
Hi,

Is Axis a JAX-M provider???
If I want to access a stateful AXIS web service from a client written using
JAX-M what are the SOAP header entries I have to make???(equivilant to
call.setSession(true))???

Thanks in anticipation

Vaidya

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."