axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Leitner <noz...@sbox.tugraz.at>
Subject Re: Session Lifecycle vs. ServiceLifecycle ?
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:19:02 GMT
Hi Matthias,
hi axis-dev

Note: I am CCing this to axis-dev.

Matthias and I found that in axis beta3 the function "ServiceLifecycle.destroy" seems not
to be called at all. Here is a the transcript of our conversation from the axis user list.
I think it includes all details necessary to reproduce the problem.

My questions is

Are we doing something wrong? If not, is this a known (and possibly fixed in cvs) bug?

many thanks in advance and keep up the great work,
Andreas