axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Thomson <stu...@swtsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [soapbuilders] Sun Endpoints Updated
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2002 15:12:13 GMT
I can't see how this ever works at all. Emitter.java calls getOperations
on ServiceDesc. the ServiceDesc has loaded all operations in loadSkeletonOperations.

There is no code in Emitter to test if an operation is allowed or not.

I've patched Emitter to check allowed names and it now works for me.

It loooks like a bug that JavaProvider calls setAllowedNames on Emitter
but not setDisallowed names.