axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Colin Sampaleanu <colin...@exis.com>
Subject Re: Java2WSDL: unable to generate argument names for methods in interfaces
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 20:51:29 GMT
Sure, but I have to have the implementation (and then probably
explicitly exclude certain methods I don't want listed in the WSDL).
Ideally my interface file is my business interface, and I can just give
that and the WSDL generated from it to whoever is interested in calling
me via Java or SOAP, respectively. Taking it a little bit further,
grabbing javadoc param tags and putting them in the generated WSDL file
as '<documentation>' elements is also very useful.

I was using Glue, from MindElectric, which can do both of these (grab
method names and javadoc descriptions, from the source, if available).
so missed them when trying Axis...