axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From bu...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: PLEASE REVIEW: Fw: cvs commit: xml-axis/java buildTest.xml
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 14:48:36 GMT

Matt, good work!  Some questions:

I get a couple sets of this output:

setenv:
[available] DEPRECATED - <available> used to override an existing property.
[available]   Build file should not reuse the same property name for
different values.
[available] DEPRECATED - <available> used to override an existing property.
[available]   Build file should not reuse the same property name for
different values.
[available] DEPRECATED - <available> used to override an existing property.
[available]   Build file should not reuse the same property name for
different values.

and quite a number of:

Trying to override old definition of task foreach
Trying to override old definition of task runaxisfunctionaltests
Trying to override old definition of task wsdl2java
Trying to override old definition of task java2wsdl

They don't seem to affect the build.  Can I really ignore them, or is
something wrong in my environment?  If I really CAN ignore them, is there a
way to get rid of them?

Also, there are a number of test/wsdl tests that aren't run.  It starts
with interop3, skipping all those alphabetically before it.  I don't want
to replace our existing stuff until all of the tests can be run.

Last question.  I think you showed us once how to do this, but I can't
remember.  If I wanted to run, say, test/wsdl/roundtrip all alone, how
would I do that?

Russell Butek
butek@us.ibm.com

Matt Seibert/Austin/IBM@IBMUS on 08/01/2002 01:25:17 PM