axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From David Chappell <chapp...@sonicsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Building Axis - Can someone check in this for me.
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 02:24:03 GMT
Hi Vidya,
Were you able to set up tunneling using SSH?  Its a bit different from
checking out using anoncvs.  You appear to have a home directory on the
server, so that looks good for you.  I use WinCVS vs the cmd line
version.  It requires an extra login step which doesn't need to happen
if you are just checking out anonymously.
Dave

--
Sonic Software - Backbone of the Extended Enterprise