axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <gdani...@macromedia.com>
Subject IRC chat resurrection?
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:05:42 GMT

Hi folks!

I'd like to suggest that we restart weekly IRC chats.  I know a lot of our core dev team have
been swamped lately with non-Axis committments, but I think just getting together even briefly
to talk in realtime about what's coming down the Axis pipe would be as beneficial to us now
as it has been in the past.

So, to that end... let's hook up today!  DALNet seems to sporadically give people a lot of
problems, so I'd suggest we use Undernet.  That's server "irc.undernet.org".  Channel "#ApacheAxis"
as usual.  I'll be there all day, and the "official" chat can start at the usual hour of 1PM
Eastern, 10AM Pacific, etc.

Topics I'd suggest for today:

* 1.1 release
* Async stuff